Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
Aqua

Hello

Well I play on =ADK= alot, and I play as Aqua (it was originally Aquadeath)

I'm pretty much you're run-of-the-mill person; eccentric to a degree. I like movies, especially terrible ones (thanks to Mystery Science Theater 3000). If I'm not gaming, I'm busy working , photography, or just reading. I watch Archer and Community, so Thurs. nights I'm usually watching my TV for an hour.

My gaming experience goes back to the original Nintendo, then Super NES, Playstation, Playstation 2, now it s mostly PC.

I play a little hodge podge of games. I enjoy TF2, but I also like FIFA/Soccer manager. Also like to play tactical or strategy related games when I feel really bored.

You'll usually see me be a more team player, I just like winning is all :D

I was involved with a clan back when I played Wolfenstein: ET it was called RRx or something like that. They switched to QW, I stayed with ET for a while, then went with Modern Warfare, joining up with some friends over at MLK. That's about it, though, as I didn't follow into MW2 and went back to TF2.

Umm...yeah, any other questions just ask.

Welcome, Aqua! I hope you enjoy your stay here. We're pretty laid back and all of us love PC Gaming.

My gaming experience goes back to the original Nintendo, then Super NES, Playstation, Playstation 2, now it s mostly PC.

SNES FTW! Still, IMO, the best gaming system of all time. I like how you stopped at PS2. With most games coming out both for 360/PS3 AND PC, there's really no reason to support console platforms anymore.

Thanks everybody!

Totally agree on SNES, I still have mine ^_^ and play it when I feel like it. (Still love the RPG's! If only game makers knew how to create great stories with great graphics like they did in those days: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy III, Lufia and the Rise of the Sinistrals, Mana....oohh such great days).

I don't own anything above a PS2, I was tempted to buy an Xbox360; but withheld and stayed with the PC. Looking back I saved money and I agree: consoles are almost redundant now.

I may be getting rid of my PS2 soon as I will be upgrading to an HDTV in the next several months; also my PS2 likes to power off randomly (like last night when my running back was going to score the game winning touchdo.....ohhh, it's off)