Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Pawn_Z_Scheme

Pawn_z_Scheme's Intro

Gah, ermm.. hey.

I'm Pawn_z_Scheme or as I'm known in real life, Chris.

I'm 26, Marine (combat) veteran, dad, etc..

I live in Maine and I enjoy playing some BF3. I'm a full-time student, employed full-time so I play when I get the opportunity to =).

I've been playing with Derpy, OldUnclePain, xRingmastressx, Kyle, Kraumer and some other ADK members lately and have enjoyed my stay on your servers.

I like to play odd games and do odd things but I'm laced with a wildly competitive side =)

Here's to seeing you all a lot more ;)

Yeah, small world indeed.. haha. What part of NH? I have friends scattered throughout..

I hope the storm blows right by us.. lol. It's -14 outside or something right now? Go away, go away.. =P

I'm a summer guy.

Hey buddy, sorry for the late welcome I just saw this post. This guy is very good player with very good attitude. It is always a pleasure to play with you.

Gah, ermm.. hey.

I'm Pawn_z_Scheme or as I'm known in real life, Chris.

I'm 26, Marine (combat) veteran, dad, etc..

I live in Maine and I enjoy playing some BF3. I'm a full-time student, employed full-time so I play when I get the opportunity to =).

I've been playing with Derpy, OldUnclePain, xRingmastressx, Kyle, Kraumer and some other ADK members lately and have enjoyed my stay on your servers.

I like to play odd games and do odd things but I'm laced with a wildly competitive side =)

Here's to seeing you all a lot more ;)

sup Pawn_Z

its been nice to meet you on map and in TS bud

Not sure if srs or troll?

I don't think that's the classical way to get to 10 posts, LOL. SPAM SPAM SPAM.. blah.

thats just cause i got the swag lolz... im no troll  i needed it right then so i SPAM SPAM SPAM away. Origonal right! lolz