Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Community Meetings - Every Wednesday

I found this thread after wondering why only the admin channel was populating.

If I could add my 2 cents; An email notification about the meetings might be a good reminder. I have seen several emails in my inbox since I joined about other games and activities and once on Jan 22nd, there was a notice about an upcoming meeting but the notice was to notify me that meeting was starting in 5 minutes. I think it could have been pushed out an hour to be more effective.

9pm works for me. I feel sorry for the UK gamers though.

Keep in mind that the meeting is always recorded and posted on the website for members to download.

helpfull  thanks :)

Edit: happon to have these in text as i cant realy listen to it at work :P

There isn't a transcript available of the meetings though there are meeting notes in the members only section of the forums.

Recordings are great but I think it's most important that all members try an be available for the active meetings.  I think it means more to me and seems like I'm part of something rather than listening to a recording.  Even the last meeting, there were certain higher rank members that were confused as to whether or not it was admin or general meeting.  

Recordings are great but I think it's most important that all members try an be available for the active meetings.  I think it means more to me and seems like I'm part of something rather than listening to a recording.  Even the last meeting, there were certain higher rank members that were confused as to whether or not it was admin or general meeting.  

Just putting it out there, a lot of higher ranks miss the weekly meeting.  When you miss one, you really lose your sense of time.  Would be great if we had something on the calendar see what kind of meeting we are having.

I was in another clan called TAW, and they put a ton of info on their calender and displayed to people who wanted to join.  Here is an example of all the shit they do: HERE

But I get the feeling ADK wouldn't take much from that, seeing as we work more along the lines of a "join whenever you want onto teamspeak" type of deal instead of a "we'll all try to get on at this specific time of day."

I would like to be at more meetings but I am usually at work until 7pm Pacific. So I listen to the recordings but unfortunately the last one wsa for January. Anyone have February and how soon might todays meeting be posted?