Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Konvict1982

Warmachine Tabletop Miniature I finished today

I like the idea of tabletop gaming such as Warhammer etc. But I just don't understand the cost associated with it. You pay like 30 bucks for pewter mini's that are worth about 5 cents in their weight AND you have to paint them yourself... nice paint job though mang.

[quote name='Hoole' timestamp='1355720158' post='60101']
I like the idea of tabletop gaming such as Warhammer etc. But I just don't understand the cost associated with it. You pay like 30 bucks for pewter mini's that are worth about 5 cents in their weight AND you have to paint them yourself... nice paint job though mang.
[/quote]

Well these are plastic miniatures so they aren't as expensive as the pewter ones. The cost of the pieces is one of the big downsides to it but I plan on spending about $20 a month adding to it as I go. The starter set cost me $28 on Amazon. As for the having to paint them yourself that's my favorite part lol. I played Warhammer 40k for about 4 years from the time I was 16 till I was 20. Then I continued to collect models and paint them for a bit longer until I finally sold them a while back. Painting miniatures is actually kind of relaxing to me. The past week I spent working on these I would play a couple of games of BF3 then paint for a while watching netflix and rinse and repeat lol.