Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
infamoushoole

FS 2006 Angel G7 Fly w/Flypaper LESS THAN 1000 BALLS SHOT!

For sale:

Like new 2006 DWP Angel G7 Fly with Flypaper rear grip and original WORKING board.
Bolt is brand new with less than 500 balls shot through it. Comes with the barrel, gun, 4500 PSI HPA tank and drop down assy. THIS GUN WILL SHOOT 32+ BPS with a BHR Halo Hopper. It is a speedball champ...it is in every right to the word an Angel gun. It also does well in Woodsball. I got it from a sponsor a few years ago and am the first and only owner of it, and it was babied as I am an authorized Angel marker mechanic. Retail for this marker is $1,200 USD I'm asking for $600 obo PAYMENT +S&H before I ship it. On Sat I'm putting it on cragslist for 700. More info below on the marker

NEW - Weight-loss. The G7 Fly is over 2 ounces
(56 grams) lighter than the regular G7.
NEW – Short barrel thread allowing for aggressive front cut-away styling.
NEW - FLY Milling – back to the bone 3D sculpting with unique G7 FLY signature design
NEW - ‘Breakaway Trigger’ with adjustable Magnetic tension and snappier action,
further enhancing what is already the
fastest trigger on earth.
NEW - Debounce adjustability, to ensure you
are ‘field legal’ no matter where you are.
NEW – All the modes, for all the leagues
NEW – Custom, color-coded TPR Gripper
Panels with unique Fly design.
The G7 FLY also retains key performance features from the awesome Angel G7, including:
• Lower pressure operation.
• Lightweight ram assembly with reduced moving momentum mass, reducing Kick.
• Increased gas outlet porting for further improved gas flow, for greater efficiency.
• Balanced exhaust valve operation requiring 65% less opening force than previous Angels, delivering the smoothest, most refined firing action in paintball
• New smaller flat back solenoid valve with dedicated porting giving higher flow rates than any other solenoid valve in paintball.
• New LPR assembly with latest development spring pack giving faster reaction times.
• New visible infra red optical ball detection with further enhanced ball detection algorithms.
• New bolt stroke and movement path to enhance gas efficiency.
• New integral rotor breech locking mechanism.
• Soft grip enhancers for added grip traction.
• Enhanced higher flow cartridge mini reg
spool assembly.
• Single moulded loader retention grip ring.

looks just like this but only there is a drop down/forward assembly on it for the HPA tank.

[img]http://www.141paintball.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/wdp-angel-g7-fly-black.jpg[/img]

@[member='Konvict1982']

yeah dude I used to ref for like 2 years. If you think having a neck pad and wearing gloves is a bitch move you haven't gotten shot in the neck or back of the hand lol.

oh and ref = moving target worth 5 million points lol

[quote name='Konvict1982' timestamp='1354290837' post='57023']
I haven't played in years lol. It doesn't hurt unless you get tagged point blank, in the neck, or in the balls I got all those over the years I played lol.
[/quote]
[quote name='Hoole' timestamp='1354308203' post='57076']
@[member='Konvict1982']

yeah dude I used to ref for like 2 years. If you think having a neck pad and wearing gloves is a bitch move you haven't gotten shot in the neck or back of the hand lol.

[/quote]

My first time playing...I took three to the neck.

Point fucking blank. I followed the dude into the building, and at point blanked yelled, "MERCY" as the rules said we had to..he turns around and starts nailing me.

I unloaded on his face. Feels good man

that's why when I was close enough to people to tag them I always put it in their ass crack...no one wants to get shot anywhere near there.

I mostly played backwoods games. A lot slower and more lifelike in my opinion but also more likely to creep up on a sniper laying in wait. I played on an inside course for a game called swat and an obstacle field once for a game of speedball cap the flag.. It was a whole different beast of a game I will give it that but I always like luring people into traps in the woods lol. I remember one course I played at with some marines that me and some friends had met at a deny's and it was out in the swamps. All was fun until one of the marines got his foot chomped by a gator when he ran around a tree not watching lol. It was cool though his steel toed boot saved his toes lol.

Played in all kinds of places though. Golf courses, woods, swamps, warehouses, really anywhere we found where we could play a fun game. LOL we even had a rule at parties later in the evening. if there was an argument or disagreement that couldnt be handled the two involved got one paint ball, mask, and gun. Then stripped down to underwear and duel. Ten paces turn and shoot lol.

[quote name='Hoole' timestamp='1354308203' post='57076']
@[member='Konvict1982']

[/quote]

I saw this on CB7Tuner car forums where I am a member earlier and instantly thought of this thread lol.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=obqJtc2wuXg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=obqJtc2wuXg[/url]

maaaan I would have loved to be the guy who saw that shot and took it. You got two choices in that situation.

1) Scar the kid forever and ramp 32 balls per second right into his chest or legs. Get big laughs and maybe he'll come back and try and get you, or he'll quit playing forever.

or

2) Take a few pot shots at his facemask to be nice.

I really have no idea which I would do.

[quote name='Hoole' timestamp='1354385590' post='57363']
maaaan I would have loved to be the guy who saw that shot and took it. You got two choices in that situation.

1) Scar the kid forever and ramp 32 balls per second right into his chest or legs. Get big laughs and maybe he'll come back and try and get you, or he'll quit playing forever.

or

2) Take a few pot shots at his facemask to be nice.

I really have no idea which I would do.
[/quote]

Makes you wonder though if his team mates or friend didn't tell him to do it to use him as bait lol. "Just step out and move a little you are small they won't hit you" lol. Everyone will be going for that easy target leaving them open to maneuver lol.