Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AstroPhD

Hello my name is Daniel

Hello everyone my name is Daniel, my in game name on BF3 is AstroPhD. I am 29 years old and going to school for Physics/Astronomy. I conduct research in Astrophysics. To relieve the stress of rough homework and exams I like to play BF3. I just started playing 2 weeks and enjoy it. I found your TDM server recently and have enjoyed it quite a bit. I live outside Chicago and at Western Illinois University. Not sure what else to say. Any questions, comment or email me at physicsphd@dr.com.

Thank you all for the warm greetings, I am sure that I will make my way around to all of your servers. Thinking about applying to the clan as well.

[quote name='AstroPhD' timestamp='1353451503' post='55115']
Hello everyone my name is Daniel, my in game name on BF3 is AstroPhD. I am 29 years old and going to school for Physics/Astronomy. I conduct research in Astrophysics. To relieve the stress of rough homework and exams I like to play BF3. I just started playing 2 weeks and enjoy it. I found your TDM server recently and have enjoyed it quite a bit. I live outside Chicago and at Western Illinois University. Not sure what else to say. Any questions, comment or email me at physicsphd@dr.com.
[/quote]

welcome! a friend I did my undergrad with FINALLY finished school at 31? and she majored in astrophysics...She loves it, but good god, nearly 9 years of school.

Yeah it is not so much as a job as it is a calling. As soon as you start research you are really starting your career. I love it too, even though I almost never get to sleep. When I should be sleeping I am playing BF3 now.

[quote name='AstroPhD' timestamp='1353615270' post='55415']
Yeah it is not so much as a job as it is a calling. As soon as you start research you are really starting your career. I love it too, even though I almost never get to sleep. When I should be sleeping I am playing BF3 now.
[/quote]

BF3 really is terrific at getting your mind, "off things" that's for sure.