Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dynasty

Post Your PC/Desktop

[quote name='Dynasty' timestamp='1350808082' post='50758']
@[member='AOBLXIX'] with the ADK one ?

it looks nice maybe when i get some extra cash i will
[/quote]

You are correct, the ADK one :)

[quote name='Dynasty' timestamp='1350812557' post='50764']
@[member='AOBLXIX'] whats it made out of cloth or plastic ?
[/quote]

Cloth, it's pretty much exactly like the one you have, just slightly shorter.

[color=#ff0000]-Case:[/color] Xion Predator 970 Gaming Series Mid Tower Case
[color=#ff0000]-OS:[/color] Windows 7 x64 Bit
[color=#ff0000]-CPU[/color]: AMD FX-6100 3.30 GZ Six-Core AM3+ 6MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology
[color=#ff0000]-Fan: [/color]Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120mm Radiator & Fan
[color=#ff0000]-HDD:[/color] 1TB Sata-III 6.0gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
[color=#ff0000]-Ram: [/color]8GB DDR3/1600MHz Corsair Dual Channel Memory
[color=#ff0000]-Motherboard:[/color] CrossfireX Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 AMD 970 socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard
[color=#ff0000]-Video Card:[/color] x2 In Crossfire AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 16X PCIe
[color=#ff0000]-Mouse:[/color] COOLER MASTER Inferno SGM-4000-KLLN1-GP Wired 4000 dpi MMO RPG Gaming Mouse
[color=#ff0000]-Mousepad:[/color] Standard till I purchase the ADK one.
[color=#ff0000]-Keyboard:[/color] Standard USB keyboard
[color=#ff0000]-Monitor:[/color] Massive tube monstrosity that can't be replaced till after holidays.
[color=#ff0000]-Headset:[/color] Jury-rigged ghetto ass 16 dollar headset sewn into a old beanie of mine.

*Cost me around 900. Shipping/Warranty/Parts Replacement Program
** Mouse was free with submitting a review to a website about my customer experience.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img5/5673/pc022.jpg[/img][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img854/7723/pc023.jpg[/img][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img23/1902/pc024.jpg[/img][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img708/3744/pc025.jpg[/img] Edited by zzadist

Lol. I thought about building it myself. But I was fooling around with CyberPowerPC's online builder and I put in all the parts I had planned to buy and at the time it turned out I saved 60-70 bucks. Which when It comes to my other vise. (Cigars) That meant it didn't hurt my cigar budget too badly as it would have using newegg and tigerdirect. Since the Video Cards were being offered on a great valentines sale + a motherboard discount. So I decided to up the motherboard to hold the AMD 6 core and got both the cards. Loving it. 50+ FPS on high for DayZ. League of Legends, EVE Online, and SWTOR a constant 85ish FPS.

[quote name='zzadist' timestamp='1350942148' post='50957']
Lol. I thought about building it myself. But I was fooling around with CyberPowerPC's online builder and I put in all the parts I had planned to buy and at the time it turned out I saved 60-70 bucks. Which when It comes to my other vise. (Cigars) That meant it didn't hurt my cigar budget too badly as it would have using newegg and tigerdirect. Since the Video Cards were being offered on a great valentines sale + a motherboard discount. So I decided to up the motherboard to hold the AMD 6 core and got both the cards. Loving it. 50+ FPS on high for DayZ. League of Legends, EVE Online, and SWTOR a constant 85ish FPS.
[/quote]

I also check deals for pre builds when I get ready to build one. Got my wife an Alienware for the same deal of actually saving about $100 ish over me building plus better warranty over OEM parts.

[color=#00ff00][font=comic sans ms,cursive][i][size=6]I need an Upgrade[/size][/i][/font][/color] :(

[b][color=#ff0000][i]Case[/i][/color][/b]: HAF XM

[b][color=#ff0000][i]OS[/i][/color][/b]: Win 7 x64 bit

[b][color=#ff0000][i]CPU[/i][/color][/b]: Intel Core i5-750 Processor (8M Cache, 2.66 GHz)

[b][i][color=#ff0000]CPU Cooler[/color][/i][/b]: CORSAIR Hydro series H50 High Performance CPU Cooler

[b][color=#ff0000][i]RAM[/i][/color][/b]: Corsair Vengeance - 8GB (4x2gb)Dual Channel DDR3 1600Mhz (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9)

[b][color=#ff0000][i]MOBO[/i][/color][/b]: EVGA P55 Classified 200 Motherboard - Intel P55, Socket LGA1156, 3-Way SLI+PhysX, Crossfire

[b][color=#ff0000][i]GPU[/i][/color][/b]: EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP

[b][color=#ff0000][i]HDD[/i][/color][/b]: 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500418AS 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" (Raid 0)
[b] [/b]

[b] [/b]

[b] [/b] Edited by DURTY-rat

[quote name='s0ck37' timestamp='1350958027' post='50987']
I would never consider a prebuilt, they cut corners, somewhere, somehow they do.
[/quote]

Well so far. My rig is solid. My only complaint is customer service from CyberPower PC and for them not properly marking items on back-order. IF I had known that they had my power supply on backorder. I'd never have had to deal with the refund of my Three day speed delivery which threw my cigar budget way off.

But so far I've had it for 8 months and it works like a dream. Lifetime replacement on parts with no strings attached. I could toss the rig out my window and they'll replace the whole thing. As long as I pay shipping. So not bad. Seems legit. Though if they did cut corners and I notice problems. I'll simply rip out the parts and replace them myself. :D

I prefer to build mine too.. But on the cutting corners, yes you have to be careful as some company's (Dell, HP) will have great deals but when you get your PC they fail to let you know it was last years mobo, barely enough power in PSU (lots of times have no choice), and a micro mobo with very limited upgrade potential. Though I rarely upgrade my PC's (Mainly just GPU after a couple of years) doesn't affect me or most people to much.

The wife's Alienware (Dell now) is awesome, but limited. Just upgraded her GPU, but still well within a good gaming system otherwise and rock steady so far and for the price at the time couldn't complain at all.

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:67]

[quote name='Bromance' timestamp='1351105024' post='51204']
I prefer to build mine too.. But on the cutting corners, yes you have to be careful as some company's (Dell, HP) will have great deals but when you get your PC they fail to let you know it was last years mobo, barely enough power in PSU (lots of times have no choice), and a micro mobo with very limited upgrade potential. Though I rarely upgrade my PC's (Mainly just GPU after a couple of years) doesn't affect me or most people to much.

The wife's Alienware (Dell now) is awesome, but limited. Just upgraded her GPU, but still well within a good gaming system otherwise and rock steady so far and for the price at the time couldn't complain at all.
[/quote]

I want that case! what is it?

NZXT Switch 810 Black Case [url="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146089&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-NA-_-NA"]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146089&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-NA-_-NA[/url]

Do need to get more fans unless you run the H100 like I did, but still got 2 fans for a total of 4 on the radiator. Other then that best case I have had, and HUGE as it is a full tower.

Hey, I'm normally a quiet clan member but I've been needing a reason to clean my desk for a while now so here we go!

[quote name='zzadist' timestamp='1350932182' post='50934']
[color=#FF0000]-Headset:[/color] Jury-rigged ghetto ass 16 dollar headset sewn into a old beanie of mine.
[/quote]

That is truly one of the coolest headsets I've seen, you should market them!

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]CPU:Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 970 @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~4.2GHz[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ram:24576MB RAM (24 gigs)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Storage:240gig raid 0 ssds w/ 1tb temp storage drive , then a 10tb fileserver on a rack downstairs[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gfx card :NVIDIA GeForce 560Ti In Sli[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Moniters:2x 24"[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Sound card:X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Speakers:Logitech Z-5500 / Razer Megladon[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]keyboard:G19 Gaming keyboard[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mouse: Razer Mamba[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mouse surface: Razer destructor[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Motherboard: Asus Rampage 3 Formula[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Cabin, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Case: 800D[/size][/font][/color]

Ill post higher res picks once i can grab my 1d from the office. Edited by ehazel

[color=#A8A8A8][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]-[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Antec 1200 v3 full tower[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Intel i5-2500k[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-ASUS p8p67 motherboard[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-EVGA GE Force 560Ti[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-16gig corsair vengance ram[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Corsair 750 enthusiest power source[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-OCZ 120g SSD + 1TB WD HDD [/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-WD 1TB secondary internal hard drive[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-ASUS DVD drive[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-ASUS 27" monitor[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-win 7 premium OS[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Logitech g110 keyboard[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Logitech g9x mouse[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font='lucida grande', 'lucida sans unicode', arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Turtle Beach EarforceX12 Headset[/font][/background][/size][/font][/color]

[IMG]http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag94/Konvict1982/Computer/computer.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag94/Konvict1982/Computer/computerroom.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag94/Konvict1982/Computer/computerinternals.jpg[/IMG]

*DISCLAIMER! lol I know the wiring looks a mess but I'm not nearly done with finishing my modifications. I plan to add atleast 8 120mm LED fans and 2 140mm led fans as well as maybe some LED lighting or cold cathodes.

[img]http://www.cscooper.me/rig/rig1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.cscooper.me/rig/rig2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.cscooper.me/rig/rig3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.cscooper.me/rig/rig4.jpg[/img]

CPU: AMD Phenom II x6(six physical cores) 1100t Black Edition @ 3.3 GHz | [color=#ff0000]OC 4.0GHz[/color]
Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5
RAM: 16GB Patriot Sector 5
GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7950
CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60
Storage: 1 x 120GB Corsair Force Series GT | 1 x 60GB Corsair Force Series F60 | 1 x 500GB Seagate Momentus Hyrbid (Disk/SSD Technology)
Monitors: 1 x 24" Acer | 1 x 22" Acer
Mouse: Razer Mamba
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition
Headset: Razer Megladon
Speakers: Logitech X-530 5.1
Case: Azza Genesis 9000

[quote name='s0ck37' timestamp='1350958027' post='50987']
I would never consider a prebuilt, they cut corners, somewhere, somehow they do.
[/quote]

Most often, it's the power supply that takes a hit.

Here's mines!

My rig...
[img]http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp127/warspite721/IMG_2559.jpg[/img]

The case...
[img]http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp127/warspite721/IMG_1236.jpg[/img]

Dat wooden chair (probably why I'm such a "hard-ass")
[img]http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp127/warspite721/IMG_1224.jpg[/img]