Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
ProtossMaster

VP debate

[url="http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/10/11/Biden-Interrupted-Ryan-82-Times"]http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/10/11/Biden-Interrupted-Ryan-82-Times[/url]

This comment pretty much summed up the debate

‎"If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet." Proverbs 29:9

How many times did Biden interrupt the moderator?
How many times did Ryan interrupt the moderator?
How many times did Ryan interrupt the Biden?

Moderator interrupts the two other people to get the questions moving, so I don't care about that.

Regarding the Prez debate.

How many times did Obama interrupt the moderator?
How many times did Romney interrupt the moderator?
How many times did Romney interrupt the Obama?
How many times did Obama interrupt the Romney?

Yes Biden interrupted Ryan a lot, but just for the sake of facts, it would be nice to know these to have some sort of comparison. If you only present one side, you are bias. If you present all sides, you are a journalist.

[color=#ffa500][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]I think the debate showed that it's really hard to tell what's going to happen. Seemed to me that most thought that Ryan would have a pretty easy romp over Biden and that the debate would be mostly one-sided. Except for the parts where Biden acted like a jackass, he actually did much better than I though he would and at times seemed like a more experienced statesman talking to a junior one. Had Biden entered with that mindset, instead of a sort of maniacal attack dog, I think he would have done much better overall.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#ffa500][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Ryan, for his part, did pretty well and was overall more classy than Biden. Ryan's lack of debate experience showed, and at times it seemed like he struggled to stick to his talking points and he allowed Biden to derail him at some points.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#ffa500][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Fortunately for both candidates, neither made any massive gaffes and they did a reasonable job of targeting their messages. Biden in particular seemed very eager to reassure seniors that Social Security and Medicare will be there for them (easy to say, could be a lot tougher to do in the long term).[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#ffa500][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Overall, this debate probably won't move the sticks very much one way or the other.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by =ADK= warspite