Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dowin

I must be god!!!

Well Hello everyone!  Some of you may know who I am an some may not I have been gone for a bit but Slowly making more time to come back here an there.

All I want to really say an I know mister  @AOBLXIX will problem bust my balls but dude I love you so much I remember the old days where you use to touch me an I miss it LMFAO. 

@CaGregorio I will get my mic fix an get on to chat with you here in the next few days. 

I love you all hope to see you all soon!!!!!

49 minutes ago, Chasaroonie said:

Holy shit he lives

Of coarse I do!!!!!  Work is a bitch...... I build nuclear containment vessels an with me being a supervisor its a lot of work but now I get time to do more stuff again like gaming. Slowly return haha 

1 hour ago, Dowin said:

Of coarse I do!!!!!  Work is a bitch...... I build nuclear containment vessels an with me being a supervisor its a lot of work but now I get time to do more stuff again like gaming. Slowly return haha 

Glad to see your liver hasn't fallen out your ass yet

7 hours ago, Dowin said:

Thats all you have to say???? Missy we need to fix that ASAP 

You get what you deserve ;) stop leaving us, every time you leave and come back I die a little inside. Next time all you’re gonna get is “Meh” <3

22 hours ago, Chasaroonie said:

Glad to see your liver hasn't fallen out your ass yet

hahaha well with all the energy drinks to keep me going my doc cant believe it either....... He was betting 6 months ill drop hahaha 

19 hours ago, Feisty said:

You get what you deserve ;) stop leaving us, every time you leave and come back I die a little inside. Next time all you’re gonna get is “Meh” <3

I'm sorry. this time i will be around more. not as much as i use to be but i will be around an with my mic fixed ill be on discord more too when i have time. 

1 hour ago, LtNoobslayer said:

I thought you were dead.  If you aren't...then who did Naru and I bury?

This guy called @AOBLXIX I think it was him but hell who knows. I must say I am going to troll the f out of him just to bring back old days an what not but he is the only one that gets that special love you know from me =) 

On 11/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, Jaden said:

Your petition for custody has been denied on the basis of absenteeism.

I swear to do a better job please judge allow me at least visiting rights then

On 11/15/2019 at 9:31 AM, ginag787 said:

Who are you?

:o

jk jk <3 

:heart:

I'm just a sexy guy you know you miss around here. I so sexy that I am in love with myself as well. 

@Dowin Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, great to see you back buddy, it's been like forever. 

How great feeling i am in when i see ADK parts are getting back together, truly happy to see you back brother, missing the old times with you and with all ADK family, hope one day ADK gets back like the old times, teamspeak fun, gaming fun, hope i be there when that happens .