Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jaden

Rules and Info

I know this is kind of late since the server has been running for a while, but I thought it was time to amend and simplify the rules and other info so that they are caught up with the times.

Server Info

Type: White-listed Vanilla+(We make use of the EssentialsX and MCMMO plugins to enhance gameplay)
Address: adk.devonsreach.com
Dynmap: dynmap.devonsreach.com:8123
Manager/Dev: JadenDevon
Player Moderator/Designated Tattletale: DMSpooky*

To be white-listed on the server please contact me (JadenDevon) on Discord.

• All new players will require someone to vouch for them.
  • If you do not have anyone to vouch for you please hang out with the group for a while.
  • New players may be added without someone to vouch for them on a one strike basis if they have interacted positively with the group.
  • All new players will be asked to verify that they have read the rules.

*Note: DMSpooky has been around for a long time and I trust his judgement. He used to be the ADK Minecraft Manager. Please listen to him.

Server/Section Rules

1. Have Fun! - This is a game! If you are not enjoying the game, take a break and come back later.
  2. Please do not grief. - This makes the game not fun for others.
  3. Don't cause the death of villagers and villages. - As annoying as villagers can sometimes be, some players enjoy helping villages thrive. Please allow other players to continue to have fun by allowing the villages and villagers to exist. This includes starting pillager raids without defending.
  4. Respect all other players and staff. - It is nice to be nice. If someone asks you to stop because they feel disrespected, stop. We also have younger players in this server and we want it to be a safe place for everyone to play. Be aware of who is around and keep your conversations appropriate.
  5. Do not ask for personal information. - Again, we want this to remain a safe place to play.
  6. Lost items are lost. - Unfortunately we have no way of tracking inventories, so if you lose something, we cannot verify that you actually had that item and will not replace it.
  7. All parties must agree to PvP. - Some people like PvP. Most of our players do not. If you want to fight it out with your friends, that's fine as long as you all agreed.
  8. Please don't hack. - Nobody likes a hacker and they make the game not fun for others.
  9. Don't go AFK forever. - If you are done playing it is okay to exit the game. It will still be here when you get back. This includes making AFK machines that will work for you when you are gone.
  10. Have Fun! - In the end, this is what we are all here for. Let's have a good time as friends.

*Note: Rule are subject to change without notice.

This server is made possible by an extremely generous donation by @Th3eRaz3r who donated the money to purchase the hardware for the dedicated box that I run.

And now for the shameless plug:
If you would like to help me continue to keep the world alive please consider donating: paypal.me/JadenDevon

Thank you!

- Jaden

Edited by Jaden

6 hours ago, Jaden said:

Designated Tattletale: DMSpooky

....okay ya...ya I guess that works and has truth to it, but I would like to add something since we are using these type of descriptive words, and we are adults knowing that the world is full of disappointments.... The next time I get new shoes I better hear people ask me how fast I can run in them.

That is all.

1 hour ago, DMSpooky said:

The next time I get new shoes I better hear people ask me how fast I can run in them.

The speed of your shoes is obviously required knowledge. 

Edited by Jaden