Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

I was wondering what everyone's favorite mods are. I have this crazy idea that is actually from a long time ago and wasn't actually my idea to begin with, but I am thinking of finally creating a modpack for ADK. I already know that Brassy's favorite is Decocraft and mine is Applied Energistics 2. I want to get a good collection together and see if it all works.

I like decocraft and the one where you can make more shapes of blocks (Can't remember the name of it), but I also like Pam's Harvest Craft with Cooking for block heads, and MC MMO plugin. 

Are we going to get the Devon's Reach server :)

I also really enjoy chisels and bits, project red and if your making a server Id like to see the twilight forest as well!

I am not sure how well Twilight Forest will work since it doesn't play nice with others, but we can try.

Got to have Tinkers - lol, and i like all the ones above.  

Cant think of others as it has been a while since i played on a FTB server.

Well all the valkyrieofnight mods but then again I help fox bugs and other things since I am part of the mod team lolz so ita kinda bias answer for that .....

Also I like the project e project ex and the other mod that allows you to connect project e to ae2

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thaumcraft, tic, twilight forest and um carpenters blocks, botania,  chisel, um ae2 um theres one called rope bridge and um candycraft...i think brassy would like candycraft....

There are a ton of awesome mods out there that are used to make very well thought out modpacks. The problem is to make one that is'nt like the rest. Most new modded MC that has come out in the last year/year and half are all pretty much the same. Very few have created new content. Currently playing Antimatter  Chemistry. As for a list of cool mods I could be here all day ;) but I will cut it down to a few.

Vein Miner/ Ore Excavator

Atum2: Return to the Sands (New Dimension)

AE2 & AE2 Stuff

Better Builder's Wand

Building Gadgets

Chest Transporters

Crafting Tweaks

Deep Mob learning 

Dark Utilities

Mob Grinding Utilities

Fast Leaf Decay

Industrial Foregoing

Iron Chests

Storage Drawers 

Simply Jetpacks 2

Tiny Progressions

Spice of Life: Carrot Edition

Mouse Tweaks

JEE, JEI, JER

Tinker's Construct / Construct Armory.

These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I have been getting into Vanilla Lately but I am so bad at Vanilla............ :)