Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
TitanCMD

Overwatch Fun at ADK for May of 2019

Friday Night Mayhem - In House at ADK

About the clips

For the month of May, we have a lot of great plays from our Overwatch members. I got a solid boop on Bob, pushing him away from the point and pinning for a ‘de-mech’ on DVA where she dies shortly after. I then get booped while charging and end up killing the enemy Moira in the process. The next clip shows a sneaky ult where I stun the enemy team from behind. As Winston, I am then frozen and booped to where I boop Reinhardt off the map and kill Lucio in the process. Next is Ian who uses Bastion’s ultimate to get a ‘Team Kill’. He is then Doomfist where he gets many kills off an ult and basic attacks. Next is DJFunky, who gets many kills as Reaper when ulting. Swaunder, snuck behind the enemy and shot down every single one without a single enemy turning around. Sirene used her ult as Moira to help us secure the point. Next, nick helped us hold off the enemy team from even getting one capture point as Symmetra. And BouncyKnight, on the same map as Nick, wrecked as Doomfist.

Joining Us On Discord

We play every Friday night at 6 PM Pacific Time. You can also see us online periodically during the week. Depending on time zones, members are usually on after work or classes.

Join us here: https://discord.gg/3W9jPTM

Join Us On Our Forums

We have a couple of content creators at the moment who post content on our forums. Go check it out. We also make announcements about any events we may produce when special events are happening in Overwatch. So keep checking back!

View full article