Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
CardinalFunky

Cardinal Funky | Overwatch Player Reporting For Duty

Main Games: Overwatch | Trove | Path of Exile

My name is Cardinal Funky and I am your average competitive gamer. I used to be called UnsoundMrBlaze, back when I played Halo 3, Reach, ODST, Halo 4, and other shooters like Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, and CSGO.

How I Found This Community: I was using the LFG system in Overwatch, in order to play with others and have a bit of fun, and met both Pinkdood and Titan. They both did their usual spiel about the =ADK= community and what we represent. Since our first encounter, I've been playing with them, ever Friday, since my senior year of college; I have since graduated, have a job and an apartment, and still having a wonderful time playing with them and the rest of the community.

Why I Am Here: I am here to have a good time and meet some long-term, online friends. Maybe, after a while, we could go to conventions and conferences, together. You see, I've been a solo-achieving competitive gamer for so long that I've lost touch with the human side of it all. I was raised and built within the toxic communities of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, LoL, and other video games (most of them being shooters). I want to build relationships and mostly have a good time. I am no longer a teenager and have realized that there is more to life than grinding and playing video games all day. If it wasn't for meeting Pinkdood and Titan on that faithful day, in college, I probably wouldn't have something to look forward to every Friday.

Thanks, guys. Honestly, Pinkdood and Titan have shown me what it means to just have fun and step back from the competitive realms of not just Overwatch, but even in life. I have played every competitive season in Overwatch, even reaching 3800 (Masters) during season 4, yet, nothing compares to the amount of sheer fun and enjoyment I get from just sitting back, having a beer, and chilling with some wonderful friends.

This is why I have joined this community and I think I'll have a pretty long stay.

ah thanks funky. it means a lot to titan and I aswell that you guys show up every friday with beers in hand ready to have a good time.... i look forward to lots more mfriday nights with y'all. if it werentfor yall i prob wouldnt even play this game any more lol