Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Feisty

New Server? New Mods?

ARK Staff want to put up another server with maybe a difference Niche of mods. 

Show me some mods you would like to see on a new server. Tell us what you like about the mod and other mods that might go along with it. If there any particular rates you guys would like to see differently to compliment your mods then you can let us know about that as well.

For Example, Annunaki Genesis is a really cool mod because it brings a lot of different game play to ARK. It has a bunch of new Dino's new, new mechanics and new items. This mod pairs really well with ARK Advance 10, the mods tend to compliment each other with the different game play. LINKS RELEVANT MODS

Are we talking new maps or just new mods.  I would recommend Jurassic Park Mod as it adds many new dinos and is well supported by the author .  Also for a map I would recommend Volcano or Iso Crystal Isles.  Both have the aberration content and are as large as Rag

Well you never said anything in the post about unhived. The map that I linked can be used on the hive for events ect as we have talked about previously. Just though i should throw it out there since we're on the subject of new maps and mods. @Feisty

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=538986229&searchtext=annuki+genesis I think this mod or mods like this that add more dinos and or cooler or alpha dinos would be really fun because it adds a lot more into the game. You get to tame more dinos and it makes the game different, and less boring. I think the rates should be the same except for breeding. I think you should be able to breed dinos about twice a day or have smaller dinos be able to breed all the time, but more op and bigger dinos like rexes and gigas and late game dinos breed every day, like they do right now. But with other dinos like birds, they should be able to breed more often. Also it may be more interesting if you put the dino level higher, but im not sure on that. Also some building mods would be cool. Also, keep soul traps, thats the best mod.

51 minutes ago, Markivo said:

Well you never said anything in the post about unhived. The map that I linked can be used on the hive for events ect as we have talked about previously. Just though i should throw it out there since we're on the subject of new maps and mods. @Feisty

I think the Event map would be great for our Gladiator events. It doesn't have to be open 24/7, but have PvP enabled on it so it's ready to go on event day.

We should have this one on standby along with our Dino remap server like Annunaki

3 hours ago, PvpEnabled said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=538986229&searchtext=annuki+genesis I think this mod or mods like this that add more dinos and or cooler or alpha dinos would be really fun because it adds a lot more into the game. You get to tame more dinos and it makes the game different, and less boring. I think the rates should be the same except for breeding. I think you should be able to breed dinos about twice a day or have smaller dinos be able to breed all the time, but more op and bigger dinos like rexes and gigas and late game dinos breed every day, like they do right now. But with other dinos like birds, they should be able to breed more often. Also it may be more interesting if you put the dino level higher, but im not sure on that. Also some building mods would be cool. Also, keep soul traps, thats the best mod.

It is unfortunately impossible to set breeding intervals of dinosaurs individually. Otherwise I would agree, that dinosaurs like rex's and giga's should be somewhere on the higher scale, where the pets we breed for fun could happen a lot faster. There might be a better option than our current for these new servers however. Would love to see an Annunaki server happen, thanks for the addition.

4 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Having the event map open all the time would allow people to do battle when they want though. 

4 hours ago, Chasaroonie said:

I think the Event map would be great for our Gladiator events. It doesn't have to be open 24/7, but have PvP enabled on it so it's ready to go on event day.

We should have this one on standby along with our Dino remap server like Annunaki

5 hours ago, Markivo said:

I think this would be a great thing to think about when we are planning events. Perhaps just open it up to turn on once a month for players to head out and try though I think there would have to be some ground rules if players are going to be transferring on to a tiny map where pvp is enabled and just open all the time like "consensual fights only" otherwise I think you will find that you will be the only person willing to go there when you have rex's like you've got.  =P