Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Jaden

Suggestion Box

Hello fellow miners and crafters. I have been a little out of the action for a while since 1.13 was released mainly because most of the plugins and server files are being worked on by their respective developers. However I have also been losing steam because of the general decline of interest in Minecraft from the community over the past couple of years. On that note, I would like to let you all know that I am still here and ready to continue work on the servers and our section as a whole.

With all that in mind, I am currently open to any and all suggestions on how to get our section populated again. If you have any recommendations, please feel free to let me know via discord or in a reply to this topic. I want everyone to know that I am willing to do what I can to revive this section and make it fun for everyone again.

Thank you all for being awesome!

-Jaden

Edited by Jaden

Make it so I can have free time independent of my cousin and work and I'll play more on the server.

Jokes aside, I'd have to get back into the groove of playing to offer thought out feedback on the servers.  I'm obviously still a proponent for minimal plugins on vanilla and smaller world maps (that thing I'm always complaining about like a crazy person).  But other than that we should maybe consider a weekly gaming night to push the section in ADK and have a set time to try boosting our population.  A few of us play but always at different times.  A set community event day would help try prodding us to skip a few matches of our favorite shooter or take a small break from our other games.

Edited by LtNoobslayer
Can't spell worth shit

Besides the 10 days I was in CA. I just haven't been on much because of the current issues and have just been waiting for the plug-ins to be updated. Other than that I think all is good :)

@LtNoobslayer why can't you make your own free time independent of your cousin?

Family issues aside, having a dedicated "let's play" day is a great idea. I think that I will make a poll to see what days and times work for the most people.