Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Feisty

ADK Beta Testing for Dino Storage

I have been approached by the developer of Dino Storage. He is in need of a larger community such as ours to stress test some of the changes he has mad on his Beta version of his mod. 

Thursday evening around 6pm I will ask players who are willing to participate to log out on Ragnarok as I make a copy of the Server. I will load the copy server up (and unhive it) for our testing purposes. We will all log into this server and I will walk us through what we need to test at this time. 

We need  AT LEAST 5 people to test the data load effectively enough to stress the mod to the max, the more players the better. 

I will also be force crashing this server during testing (Causing a roll back) to see how the data of the mod reacts. 

This whole testing process should take no longer than an hour and a half once the server is up and ready to go. 

PLEASE consider coming to help with this process as the developer has bent over backwards to fix problems for our community specifically and has made changes based on ADK's needs more than a few times now, it would be nice to give back and help.