Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Chachi

Hi and G'Day

Hi just wanting to introduce myself as I would like to join ADK.  I am known on Discord as Crankygrandma and my in game name is Chachi.  I am part of Flyingsolo's Wyvern's Bane tribe and will be forever in his debt for introducing me to your community.  I have over 5200 hours in Ark and also have our own family server as well as countless hours in singleplayer.  Being in Solo's tribe has revitalized my Ark interest.  Solo and Kath have been so welcoming and helpful.  Also Feisty, Markivo, Sav, to mention a few have also been very welcoming.  These members made me feel right at home.   As for what about me, I have just in the last 2 weeks retired from 31 years of Nursing.  Am not looking back but will have to temper my donor pack purchases once the pension starts being only source of income.  Being involed with computers since 1982, I build, repair, and play computers.  I also love collecting movies and have a very very large movie collection.  Being nearly 67 years old (birthday next month) and retired I have a lot of time on my hands.  So I make the offer that if anyone needs an extra pair of hands anywhere except Aberration, I am happy to help.  Want to give back as much as I get from this game.  Not certain whether I will get Extinction but probably will.  Also not certain how helping out different tribes would work but I'm sure someone will know.  Would like to invite any and all to come and tour our Center base.  Rather proud as I built in myself over 1 week but am continually adding and expanding.  Of course I couldn't have done it without the help of Solo and Kath with their donation of materials, etc.  

Well that's it.  Hope to have many many more hours added to my tally while involved with this community.

Cranky Grandma

Welcome.  

Glad to hear the kind words about our ARK section.

I myself am i am huge movie fan and own hundreds of movies if not over a thousand by now.  

@Chachi Nice to see you put in an intro. Its nice to get to know people with the help of well written intros. I'm so happy your enjoying our ARK section. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask