Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Mattcubus

Christopher "Tenbear" Cyr

It's been a long time since I was involved in this great Community I used to admin and play on the Epoch servers back in the day and have to say I met a lot of of amazing gamers, and made some friends

along the way. I even met one in person and became good friends with him. Some people who have been around for a while might remember Tenbear, who played and administrated in the Epoch server.

But whether you knew him or not, =ADK=Tenbear was an awesome and caring person and treated everyone with kindness and respect got along with everyone He not only contributed his artwork to the

operation

of the servers we ran, but his personality was always respectable to anyone who came into the teamspeak, to either complain, praise or just hangout.. My - our - friend Chris lost his battle to cancer

yesterday, leaving behind his family here in Canada along with his Fiancée Grace.

I wanted to just let everyone know. And I hope you all know he loved playing with anyone that came around.

Rest In Paradise my friend.

There will forever be a void you have left with your larger than life personality. Take care everyone, and take care of everyone you love around you.

Mattcubus

tenbear.jpg.9f3f7b64ccaea6d49a0bdcacfd540228.jpg

Edited by Mattcubus

Sad to hear this. I didn't know him, but I hope his family is doing okay with their loss. Sounds like he was a great guy.

i did not know him but my prayers and condolences go out to his family in these times, its not something easy to lose a family member or a friend through cancer or in general....