Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hey everyone! 

I just picked up ED: H and I am HOOKED! I've been playing in solo mode to get the hang of playing and whatnot but it's getting a little lonely out there in space and I could use some company! 

I'm not a pro player by ANY means but am very familiar with space sims and flight sims so I'm not a newb either haha. 

I mainly bounty hunt and do trade runs but I'm still on my first ship (a fully upgraded viper mkiv) so I'm limited haha. I'm currently aligned to Zachary Hudson but haven't done much yet with the power play as I figure it'd probably be best to do that with friends! I'm usually on every day and have been learning more and more about the game. If we can get enough people playing we could set up a discord and start teaching people how to space :P

Anyways get at me in discord I'm usually hanging out in the Tarkov channel. Let's get this going!

Hey Prod. I play ED:H, but I'm 22k+ lys from Sol. I mainly explore. Can I suggest playing music or podcasts to help past the time in-game. Hope to see you in Discord though.
Space Madness is real. Fly safe. And remember, in space, no one can hear you weep.

Sent from my SM-G955U using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

I mean, I know that @KillikHiveMind still flies and is typically closer to the bubble than Razer tends to be.  But yeah it can get kinda lonely sometimes, even if no one else is playing ED at the time feel free to hop into some of the other voice channels of Discord and enjoy the "radio chatter".  Really takes the edge off of those 30 min sub-warp cruises.

Hey, guys sorry for the late reply haha. I will definitely jump in discord one of these days and come say hey. And holy CRAP 22k ly away. HOW LOL. I didn't even know you could go that far haha. Shows how much i know about this game lol