Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
steven9wii

I'm steven9wii! Nice to "meet" you

Hello everyone, i am steven as i said above, i'm 35 and i play videogames. My hobbies include playing the piano, playing games, drawing and many more.

One of those games is minecraft.

i have a nintendo switch, a 3ds and all the older systems except NES as my parents had that as i grew up. But i was able to play it. Whoa! That was alot!!!fd773d93a582a224f70e2b4d445fd8ac.jpg

Sent from my NS-P08A7100 using Tapatalk

HI @steven9wii Its nice to meet you! We have a very large Minecraft section here at ADK.. The staff for Minecraft are @Jaden @SGCrazyman and @Manbeak If you need anything just feel free to ask.. If you havent already you can join our Discord here -------> https://discord.gg/H3a8CBY We all play on PC but your welcome to join us for some chat!