Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
RuinyourDay

Hey Everyone!

To all the people out there in ADK Land, Im Ruin. Im an old member, returning to the community after a long absence. Im 36 years old, Army Veteran, and looking forward to meeting all the new people in ADK or of course all the old ones again. So in the spirit of coming back, let me know who you are and how you are doing. Anyways till then, cya! :)

What's up dude? I;m Kody, I'm an Ark Admin and I also play overwatch, fortnite, among others. come hang in discord some time!

Welcome,

My family and I have a Big Base on the Island and smaller bases on pretty much every other map.  Let us know if there is anything you need to help you get started back up again.  I have a ton of Argies if you need one to help you get started. I am on most nights from about 6:30 pm CST to 10:30 CST.  So please let me know.  I am also in Discord.  

See you soon,

Autum - Tribe Ledge 'n Dairy

@RuinyourDay Welcome back.  

I see you still have your PS2 Sig, you will be happy to know that we are bring it back to the Community.

Cya around.