Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I go by Kathiel and enjoy playing a couple games here and there, I really enjoy playing in a community so I found ADK while browsing online for Ark communities lol I saw on Discord you guys have League and some other stuff too so I'd be down to play some of those too haha. BUT the obsession with Dinosaurs is too real with me :sohappy:

Welcome to ADK! We have a very nice ARK section that I hope you'll find your new home! Our servers are PvE Hived with a Build server on The Center.

Check out our forum section here for server info and how to join: https://www.adkgamers.com/forums/forum/482-ark-survival-evolved/

And be sure to stop in the Discord chat. Our section tends to get lively during the day!

HI Kathiel,

On the ARK I am Autum. In Ark Discord chat most people just call me Mom.  :)  Our tribe has a base on most of the different areas but our main one is in the Island.  If you need help getting started up or if there is anything we can help you with just let us know. 

Welcome and it will be great to have you on the ARK :)

6 hours ago, Kathiel said:

I go by Kathiel and enjoy playing a couple games here and there, I really enjoy playing in a community so I found ADK while browsing online for Ark communities lol I saw on Discord you guys have League and some other stuff too so I'd be down to play some of those too haha. BUT the obsession with Dinosaurs is too real with me :sohappy:

Well if your obsession is with ARK and Dinosaurs you have come to the right place. 

Welcome.

There’s a lot of obsession going on here. You’ve come to the right place!

Hit up any ark staff in discord if you have any questions or check out our forum section that has a ton of information.

Edited by Feisty