Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Feisty

Mod Showcase?

Hi there folks. 

A lot of people have been bringing me a lot of interesting mods lately, and the long and short of it is, I really cant add everything you guys want to the hive. A lot of these mods are far too game changing, or are more goofy mods that can be considered bloat for a main hive (stuff like the additional skins mods).

Up until last summer we had a server dedicated to showcasing other types of mods and game modes. We would put different types of overhaul mods that change the way the game is played, things to play when things slow down in the hive, or just a change of pace. 

I bring this up because a lot of the mods you guys are bringing up would be good types of mods that could be fun temporarily. We used to run this server on a monthly basis before wiping and redoing the mods but I think the short amount of time really deterred people from playing them, so if we are wanting to do this again it would be every couple months maybe 2 or 3, whenever people get bored of the novelty of whatever the game mode is. 

We did say that the build server was only temporary, so lets say when people get bored of the build server we turn it into something else thats CRAZY different and add a couple fun mods. Since the server would only be up a few months, rates would be higher than the hive, not crazy like it is on the build server with points per level, since the point of that is to essentially give you infinite resources, but an elevated tame and harvest rate above the hive. 

This is NOT a simple vote, I want to hear your thoughts. 

Some possibilities:

Play as Dino

Pokemon.

Custom Maps

Jurassic evolved

Digivolved

The Maze Runner

Capture the flag.... ? Not sure what this is like

Gaia

THOUGHTSSSSSSS