Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Markivo

[Let's Get This Game Going] for (Black Desert Online)

Name: Markivo
Form: Let's Get This Game Going Request

Name of the Game: Black Desert Online
Describe this game:

Black Desert Online is an action based MMO with an emphasis on both PVP and PVE elements. The combat requires manual aim similar to those found in third-person shooters with skills that can be activated through the use of combos for attacking, dodging or blocking. The game also offers housing, fishing, farming and trading as ways to earn silver in game as an alternative to combat. Silver can be used to buy things such as armour and weaponry upgrades, or pets and aesthetics.

I've been playing this game for a while now and Have really been enjoying it. I'm interested to know if there's anyone else in ADK that is currently playing Black Desert or maybe intends to in the future.

Research: This game already has a fairly large following and releases balance changes weekly. Additionally, expansions are released every now and then (completely free of charge) so there's never a shortage of new gear to get your hands on or quest lines to play through.
What are you planning on doing or committing to help this game get into the Community?: If we have enough people playing the game already then maybe we could start up our own guild? If there are only a few of us then maybe we could group up and join a guild which is already established with the intention of breaking off at some point if we get more people in ADK playing the game.
Final Thoughts: This games a whole lot of fun and is available on steam. I'd recommend giving it a try because even if you don't like it then you can just refund it through steam!
Post Relavent Videos:

Its something that has been tried time and time again. It used to be a section if i remember correctly. good luck! +1 I'd play

Thanks for filling out an application for this game @Markivo Ill leave it open for a while and see if we get some more interest in it.. We did have a BDO section a while back! Keep posting on here and getting people you know who are interested to post as well