Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Jaden

FTB Beyond Wipe/Replace

FTB Beyond Wipe/Replaces  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the FTB Beyond server wiped or replaced?

Due to some major lag issues, FTB Beyond is borderline unplayable.  I have looked into possible fixes and the only thing that I can do to fix it for the long term is to reset the server.  I pains me to say this with all of the work that has been put into it.  I have decided that we can either reset or replace the server.  I will leave it up to you.  If you have ideas for what type of server you would like to replace it with, post them in this thread.

Thank you for making Minecraft a part of the ADK community.

-Jaden

Edited by Jaden

I would like to keep it. I do enjoy the mod pack and have been looking to get back into minecraft a little more (would play casually). I really cant see myself getting into the new server we've put up and I know the people ive been looking to play with were specifically interested in this mod pack. 

Personally I really want to play beyond, pls dont replace it! and I know @Markivo and some of his friends were looking into playing as well

Given that choose as a minecraft player i would say wipe.  Everything that has been built can be rebuilt.  I love my Cruise ship and i know that @BrassyIA @Feisty and my self have put a lot of time into it, but as stated above it has gotten to the point that i cant play due to the lag.  

If you are going to wipe it, please let me know so that i may stream one last time and show it off, and take some pictures @Jaden

I think if replaced a couple good options could be foolcraft, project ozone (2 or lite), All the Mods 3, Direwolf20 1.12, FTB Revelation or something else a little more quest related like ozone. I would definitely say something fun and easy going since we already have continuum for a hardcore pack.

Edited by Clamson

Also, i mentioned FTB Revelation, and I looked into it more, and it appears that it is just the updated version of FTB Beyond. 

Just like the pack we are currently on, it is the general all purpose pack, just in Minecraft 1.12 instead of 1.10, and it has a couple extra exploration mods, thaumcraft, a quest book to help you to progress (though you dont need to follow it unlike Continuum), and supposedly  "with optimal FPS, server performance and stability."

Edited by Clamson

I voted to replace. Beyond is good but there are more updated mods that are similar and updated to current 1.12

Edited by Oz111

1 hour ago, Oz111 said:

I voted to replace. Beyond is good but there are more updated mods that are similar and updated to current 1.12

You did not vote.  

The more i hear about updated mods the more i am adept to change my vote.  As long as it has about the same mods i would not mind trying a new version.  

I have changed my vote to try a different version.  Cant hurt -- but with 1.13 coming out soon, will there be a new FTB 1.13 mod pack close to beyond do you think?

3 hours ago, CaGregorio said:

will there be a new FTB 1.13 mod pack close to beyond do you think?

Not for a while. There is so much changing with 1.13 that it will call for a major rework of mods. The FTB team will have to wait for their core mods to be updated before they even begin to create a new pack. I would assume at least 6 months to 1 year before any new modpacks are released by FTB after the release of 1.13.

Edited by Jaden