Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

I want to introduce myself to everyone in the community since I am new here. 

Hey!

My name is Mercedes but you guys can call me Nurse if you want! I'm 25, from Ohio. Yes, I am an actual nurse and I work in behavioral health. I am also in school to further my career so yeah. 

The games I profoundly play are Overwatch, Dark Souls, and Final Fantasy things. I also stream occasionally!

Other than gaming, I enjoy watching WWE, listening to Kpop, and supporting other streamers.

I haven't been in a gaming community in about 3 years, and I thought it was time to try to find one to join and ADK was the first thing that came up in my searching. I am hopeful to make new friends and find some new gaming buddies, and I also hope to see you all on discord as well.

29497683_10211655788769743_8104065385337756217_n.thumb.jpg.e4ed9d3f923611e1c43699e1d5c29e6f.jpg

38 minutes ago, Feisty said:

Hey there, we have tons of people playing overwatch here! We have in houses on Saturdays at 8 pm CST 

Yay! I will be sure to attend sometime!

36 minutes ago, pinkdood said:

welcome to the community. i see you are already in the discord ill see you around :)

Thank you very much! And I hope so.

40 minutes ago, CaGregorio said:

Welcome to ADK.  

Glad to see a fellow streamer.  If you stick around and are interested in streaming for ADK come find me.  

I will take note! Thanks

3 hours ago, NursePlays said:

I want to introduce myself to everyone in the community since I am new here. 

Hey!

My name is Mercedes but you guys can call me Nurse if you want! I'm 25, from Ohio. Yes, I am an actual nurse and I work in behavioral health. I am also in school to further my career so yeah. 

The games I profoundly play are Overwatch, Dark Souls, and Final Fantasy things. I also stream occasionally!

Other than gaming, I enjoy watching WWE, listening to Kpop, and supporting other streamers.

I haven't been in a gaming community in about 3 years, and I thought it was time to try to find one to join and ADK was the first thing that came up in my searching. I am hopeful to make new friends and find some new gaming buddies, and I also hope to see you all on discord as well.

29497683_10211655788769743_8104065385337756217_n.thumb.jpg.e4ed9d3f923611e1c43699e1d5c29e6f.jpg

Hey Nurse ,

Glade to see you here in our community and really hope you like it a lot . You like WWE, for me i lost interest in it since The Undertaker resigned from it, but let me know if there is any new thing or hero that worth to watch.

As for the games in our community OW is popular and tons of people playing it, including me , Message me whenever you want to play, or hangout . You can call me Laith Or SJ whatever you like . 

Wish you have great times in our community.  And welcome to ADK . 

Best Regards,

Laith SJ  

2 minutes ago, LaithSJ said:

Hey Nurse ,

Glade to see you here in our community and really hope you like it a lot . You like WWE, for me i lost interest in it since The Undertaker resigned from it, but let me know if there is any new thing or hero that worth to watch.

As for the games in our community OW is popular and tons of people playing it, including me , Message me whenever you want to play, or hangout . You can call me Laith Or SJ whatever you like . 

Wish you have great times in our community.  And welcome to ADK . 

Best Regards,

Laith SJ  

So far, I met someone super awesome already in discord and everyone here seems so friendly which is a relief.

A lot has changed since that if you're talking about Wrestlemania 2017 :D And the Undertaker came back to fight Cena which was AWESOME.

And, I am always down to play anytime I am online! I have been looking for new friends to play OW with for so long, so I mean I am totally down to play with you :) 

3 minutes ago, NursePlays said:

So far, I met someone super awesome already in discord and everyone here seems so friendly which is a relief.

A lot has changed since that if you're talking about Wrestlemania 2017 :D And the Undertaker came back to fight Cena which was AWESOME.

And, I am always down to play anytime I am online! I have been looking for new friends to play OW with for so long, so I mean I am totally down to play with you :) 

The Undertaker Vs Cena ??????????? REALLYYYYYYYY OMG what i have missed . 

Really looking forward to chat and play with you :) . You will meet tons of great people here i promise you :) . 

See you today . 

Hey Nurse :) I'm one of the Overwatch admins and I look forward to playing with you. Do you play comp? If so, what rank do you play at? We have plenty of people here that like to play arcades and quick play too if comp isn't your thing.