Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NoBlood_

NoBlood_

Evening everyone. I have been playing Rainbow Six Siege with SLIM and SOAP on discord for the past few weeks and they are showing exactly the kind of environment ADK is really about. Nothing but mature, kind, and such an amazing atmosphere. My name is Randall. I am 28 years old. I have served in the United States Army for 8 years. I have a little bit of technical background as I worked at Dell as well. I have Identical twin girls that are about to turn 5 years old. I currently reside in Texas and may be moving back to Panama City, FL in the near future. I mainly play Runescape and Rainbow Six: Siege. I am also a streamer on twitch.tv. I will not post/advertise my stream unless I am authorized to do so. Other then that, I am a relaxed, chill dude and am looking forward to getting to know everyone if given the opportunity. 

hi, i know you so yeah......

Also, thank you for serving our country means a lot to me because I can go do things in life that I want to do instead of forced military service.

Howdy from another Texan, and welcome! Whereabouts in Texas are you? I'm in a suburb north of Dallas myself.

And also, thank you for your service. Mom was a navy gal, all my uncles were army, grandpa was another sailor.  I tried to serve myself, but my stupid eyesight is too off-the-charts nearsighted to pass physical.

On 3/12/2018 at 3:41 PM, jayrestexas said:

Howdy from another Texan, and welcome! Whereabouts in Texas are you? I'm in a suburb north of Dallas myself.

And also, thank you for your service. Mom was a navy gal, all my uncles were army, grandpa was another sailor.  I tried to serve myself, but my stupid eyesight is too off-the-charts nearsighted to pass physical.

I am currently residing in Round Rock.