Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AOBLXIX

Most Hours Played For One Game

I know not all games can be tracked all the time, unless you setup those games through something like steam for example.  But what's the most hours you've played for a single game?  Or for games like League of Legends, how many games have you played? 

Well Steam thinks it's Planetside 2 at 1010 hours but I'm pretty sure the award for most played goes to either Minecraft (I've been playing since before indev) or Pokemon Crystal version.  I've clocked many, many full completion runs of that game and one successful Nuzlock.

World of Warcraft. I have no idea how many hours I've played over the years, but I started in 06 and just stopped a few weeks ago. (there were times in there were I took breaks, but I wouldn't even want to see how many YEARS of game time I wasted in that game).

4 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

World of Warcraft. I have no idea how many hours I've played over the years, but I started in 06 and just stopped a few weeks ago. (there were times in there were I took breaks, but I wouldn't even want to see how many YEARS of game time I wasted in that game).

haha  would love to see how many hours you spent!  

[mention=5820]LtNoobslayer[/mention] It says you only have3 114 hours in! Hmmmm

https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/player/LtNoobslayer.html

Well that looks to be 3rd party and definitely doesn't cover the number of servers and single player I have logged. Even the in game statistics get reset when I change version's or computers so that also affects it.

Sent from my Pixel using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Embarrassingly, according to Steam, my top is 653 hours in Terraria, followed by 581 hours in Skyrim.  However, I'm sure I more than doubled that when I was still playing WoW.

Edited by jayrestexas

6,000 hours (split across 5 characters) on a private server for an MMORPG. It was a big server.

It had it's own politics, guild wars, rivalries, one-on-one's, random mass PvP breakouts, Skype calls, etc... was GREAT.

Edited by YouColdYet

On 25/12/2018 at 12:37 AM, YouColdYet said:

6,000 hours (split across 5 characters) on a private server for an MMORPG. It was a big server.

It had it's own politics, guild wars, rivalries, one-on-one's, random mass PvP breakouts, Skype calls, etc... was GREAT.

So... What was the game?

According to steam i have played both Space Engineers and Fallout 4 at about 800 hours, which is a weird collection of games to spend that much time when i think about it...

But i have most likely spent 1000+ hours on Halo Reach back in the day.

I've been grinding RS since I was in my diapers lol..... I really love this game, and if we're talking about numbers - 1421hours (that's nearly 2 months) Of course, I try not to spend my precious time so I've been selling my gold on various Webs  and that's how I get some money IRL 

Edited by GheelyS