Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

DJI Mavic Pro - $769

I'm not sure about all of you, but I've always been thinking about getting a drone for my photography gig, so I'm always looking for good deals on them. Well DJI recently dropped the price of their Mavic Pro to $769 which is the lowest price that it's ever been at. $815 was the lowest price it was ever at previously during last years Black Friday sale. 

Still not sure I'm going to jump into this purchase mainly because of #Adulting and mortgage payments and such, but this is definitely a good deal for a great personal drone. 

I have the Phantom 3 pro, there's a solid learning curve to flying them if you never have.  Beyond the initial purchase you'll need extra batteries, a decent tablet to use with the remote.  Many use an Ipad mini.  I have a low end Samsung Tab A, I need to upgrade it lags which is a bit bad when the drone is out there.  The licensing is cheap for basic registration but you need an FAA part 107 to fly it for a business and it can't be flow over people.  However having a drone is fun!  There are certainly various ways to make some bank with them if you can invest. :)