Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Pegisuee

Hello! =]

Hi, my name is Michael (24) aka Pegisuee. I'm a Cognitive science and artificial intelligence student. I've been playing games since 2001 when i was 8. My hobby's are gaming, (obviously) Watching netflix, going to the movies, and playing Guitar. 

The reason why i am interested in joining is that i am rarely  playing in the evenings, so i never have a group that i can steadily play with and get to know them well(because no one is around).

I hope fo find that here :D

Hey! Thanks for the kind welcome!

I mostly play Dota2, Pubg, Age of empires 2... But i have ARK (never really stuck with me ) but i'm definetly going to try it with you guys! :).
I also enjoyed minecraft back in the day but i never really understood how to online part worked! Hopefully you can help me with that:D

4 hours ago, Pegisuee said:

I mostly play Dota2, Pubg, Age of empires 2... But i have ARK (never really stuck with me ) but i'm definetly going to try it with you guys! :).
I also enjoyed minecraft back in the day but i never really understood how to online part worked! Hopefully you can help me with that:D

Well since you play Dota maybe you would be up to play League of Legends? I know the people that play dota, and the people that play LoL don't have very good feelings towards each other, but if you ever want to try playing hit me up :)

Or you can hop in discord and play with some members!

7 hours ago, Pegisuee said:

Our tribe can help you get started on ARK. Just hit me up anytime I'm online!