Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
Harmsorgi

Die for Glory: An ARK Gladiator Event

gladiator-1.thumb.jpg.4a71586e3249703be314cf63b5c31b4c.jpg

It is time for some good old fashioned fun. The kind of fun where you throw a bunch of people in a pit with man-eating beasts and see who survives the longest, the perfect weekend outing for the whole family! 

When: POSTPONED DUE TO EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES *now* FEB 10, 8pm EST (7 CST, 5 PST, 1Am GMT =P_)

Who: Participation is open to anyone who is brave enough to fight, run, and die for glory and wealth!

What: Gladiators will start each round in an arena naked or with provided accessories, then try to survive as long as possible. Last person alive wins the round. Different rounds will have different conditions ranging from whats trying to kill you, gear, and the arena itself. Some round teasers: Rex Fun Run, Wolves VS Sheep, Scavengers R Us 

gladiator-2.thumb.jpg.50b3d41542135d598cf95180826950cf.jpg

Where: Ragnarok Server 

Come out and enjoy the fun!

Wait. Did someone mention Glory and Wealth? That is right, there will be in-game prizes for top scoring gladiators based on combined scores from all rounds. So come out, get in there, and die well!

gladiator-3.thumb.jpg.eb116f74269e5454979337bba98f5433.jpg

View full article

will there be video on this a event? Has this been rescheduled? I know it will be when I am at work, but wanted to thank you for using my idea....I hope everyone enjoys this event

15 hours ago, MavRoc said:

will there be video on this a event? Has this been rescheduled? I know it will be when I am at work, but wanted to thank you for using my idea....I hope everyone enjoys this event

Yes, this event was supposed to be last Saturday. But since life happened, it got moved to this Saturday. Of course I'll be off work an hour into the event xd