Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
SirReznov

UNCOMMON BUGS/WEIRD THINGS

Alright, so I've come across a TON of bugs in escape from tarkov, especially lately. Big ones are as follows:

-The water containers in factory, etc, are not grenade proof or bullet proof even if they look sturdy and are clearly to be used for cover.

-Scavs, players etc only actually get hit by 3-5 bullets to die. So when you dump an entire mag into them, it's because of desync on server side. This makes the aggressive player have a huge advantage, and the one who is being defensive gets destroyed: play aggressive. This is why sometimes you die without seeing or hearing the shots.

-If you look at a door from a certain angle, you can look through it and fire through it without damage reduction. So if you get headshot in factory office hallway, that is why.

-Sometimes, when you throw grenades in confined spaces, the shrapnel ricochets everywhere and will kill you even at 6-8 meters away from it, through whatever armor you have. Only with F1 and RGD-5 (maybe on purpose)?

-about half the time, when you take fall damage you cannot heal your legs. Reconnect to fix, or sometimes dropping and picking up can fix.

-sometimes, one of your mags bugs out and you drop it on the floor for no reason. Sometimes dropping and putting back on chest rig fixes it

-Some people have a bug where their sounds are messed up, and so when they fire you don't hear the shots, see the muzzle flash, or even hear the ricochet. They may even appear to have just a hatchet. If they have any type of gear, assume they are extremely dangerous.

If I missed any, please post them, or if any stop existing I'll try to remember to alter this. If I don't just comment and I'll fix it.

Thanks, and may the bugs be ever in your favour!!!!!!!