Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
IDK

Hey guys

I'm IDK and I'm obviously new around here!

I"m a college student and graduating in May. I'm really looking forward to that.

I'm in Alabama, but originally from Florida. 

I'm hoping to find some people to game with and hopefully wouldn't mind teaching the ways of Escape From Tarkov

Anyway, if there's anything else you guys would like to know, just let me know!

Glad to be here!

Edited by IDK

1 minute ago, Hellraiser said:

Hey! Welcome to ADK. What other games do you play?

Thanks!

Currently PUBG and Escape From Tarkov. I just bought EFT today, so I'm going to give that a try. I'm also into RPG's and decided to get back into Skyrim and The Witcher 3 again for like the third time lol

2 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

Nice!

What about you? What games are you into?

I guess I should also add that I was into Destiny 2, but due to the lack of content, I stopped. Bungie doing Bungie things

17 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

My main game is Overwatch!

I played the heck out of Overwatch, but sadly got a bit burned out. I play it here and there, but not nearly as much as I use to....

Are you on PC?

Yes, I play a bit. We're pretty casual though. We have an inhouse event tonight in about an hour (Overwatch Widow vs Hanzo is the game mode that won) if you feel like joining us (if you're also on PC).

Edited by Hellraiser

Welcome to ADK!! We play Overwatch NA PC, and we also have inhouses every Friday at 9pm EST we're having one tonight you if you wanna stop by!! Again, welcome to ADK if you have any questions let us know! <3

2 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

Yes, I play a bit. We're pretty casual though. We have an inhouse event tonight in about an hour (Overwatch Widow vs Hanzo is the game mode that won) if you feel like joining us (if you're also on PC).

I may take you up on it! And I am on PC as well.

3 minutes ago, BrassyIA said:

@IDK Welcome to the ADK forums.. For Escape from Tarkov you can get with @Gary23 His name on discord is Grandpa Gary 23 Hes our Manager for that section! He will get ya hooked up with everything you need!

Will do! Thank you!

2 minutes ago, SquidneyYT said:

Welcome to ADK!! We play Overwatch NA PC, and we also have inhouses every Friday at 9pm EST we're having one tonight you if you wanna stop by!! Again, welcome to ADK if you have any questions let us know! <3

Thank you! and will do!