Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Seagull

What rank did you get in season 7?

3 hours ago, Huskay said:

I don't have to answer your questions officer! i know my rights!

Drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance please

This past season I got ranked silver 4 because I did not play much ranked after my placement games because I wanted to stay silver lol. But for season 8 I think if I try hard enough I might be able to make it to low gold or high silver :).

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

This past season I got ranked silver 4 because I did not play much ranked after my placement games because I wanted to stay silver lol. But for season 8 I think if I try hard enough I might be able to make it to low gold or high silver :).

This season I'm gunna focus on getting better, and mainly playing ranked. So let's see if my skill is silver or gold :)

9 hours ago, JeremiahMarcellus said:

Bronze :( Aaaand! That's only because I don't have a team. So, its basically like blind pick for me, lol. However, I plan to improve this season and at least make Silver 1.

You're welcome to hop in discord. There's a lot of people willing to play normals and practice with ya :)