Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
VinasSol

Grim outcome from a prank called 'swatting'.

Since we are a community of video gamers, I wanted to address this horrible outcome in Kansas where someone played a swatting prank, which resulted in law enforcement shooting the victim of the senseless prank. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/29/kansas-police-investigate-whether-fatal-shooting-was-result-prank-called-swatting.html

Please do not do this and encourage others not to.  Video games are here for entertainment purposes only.  It is not real life and people become easily upset when things do not go their way.  The best thing to do is to take a break and step away from the computer.  It is important to not get upset over a game and pursue revenge like this on other people.

If anyone in ADK ever did this, the management and leadership of ADK will cooperate fully with law enforcement.  We do not tolerate any type of behavior like this from our members.  Of course, you will be banned from anything ADK and we will spread the word to other communities about individuals.

Play safe and have fun!

View full article

15 hours ago, Seagull said:

This saddens me. I'm so glad the person who swatted him is arrested.

The anti swat law says 13 months in prison. This man is a murderer, he took a loving father away from two very young children. This is not 13 months in prison, this is life with no parole. This is beyond a sick joke. This is enough of this, I hope that gamers all over the world see this and share this and see how their super funny joke can turn out. What if that happened to you? What if it was your family that was left without their loved one over the holidays. Pure enraging stupidity. 

It's very unfortunate that this is how police dealt with this situation also, but as the people in the comments have put it unless you're there in the moment, you can analyse all you want from the safety of your chair you have no idea what he saw or thought he saw before he shot. He is going to have to live with this the rest of his life also, I feel for him too and hope that he can get on with his life once this is all over. He may have pulled the trigger, but he is not the murderer here.