Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
MavRoc

Introduction

Hi Im MavRoc

Seen this link while searching the Net for ARK info....I have been in other clubs for games and also have had some fun with creating Mods for other games..Ive mostly been playing in single player mode(up to level 86) and have found the server play to be most challenging, even to a point of aggravating i must say...Me as a member I find it most fulfilling to help others with problems they might have....Look forward to meeting and playing with each and everyone!!

The most aggravating thing I found on servers is the whole land-grabbing thing with random structures.  It's also why I have mostly been playing on single player, even though it does tend to get boring after awhile.

I know what you mean.....I almost always have a central location if I move I tear down what i don't use...What level did you get in single player?