Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ezrya

Hi everyone

Hi everyone I'm Ezrya, for a while I have been looking for an active gaming community to join and so far ADK looks interesting so I'm super excited to get started and join, anyway a little about myself. I'm 20 years old and from the UK, currently I'm at University studying Animation working on character design, character animation and 3D Animation. I started to get into gaming on the PS1 with my first game being Spyro year of the dragon, oh how I miss that game ;_;. Now I mostly play League of legends on EUW (Although I can play on NA with playable ping if needed), at the moment I'm Silver 3 though I'm looking to improve, I play support and main Soraka. I play a wide range of other games too including Dark souls, Hearthstone, Persona series, Terraria, Overwatch and recently battlerite. Outside of gaming I also enjoy drawing, graphics design, anime and I also collect and paint Warhammer 40k miniatures, I mostly prefer the modelling and painting part of the hobby though as I'm terrible at the game. Anyway that's all there is about myself, I recently just joined the discord my Discord name is "Omae wa mou shindeiru" can't wait to meet you all and play some games. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.