Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Seagull

Official ADK League Club (NA)

Hi everyone, I would like to make a fresh post for the ADK Club for league of legends. For reference the "club" is a group you can join in the client, that comes with a chat, and in-game tag. More information can be found here: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/league-less-lonely-launching-clubs We use the club to get games together, and call attention to weekly inhouses.

RulesADK.png.c5e88b9deeb026d55e94f50d6b3952ab.png

Must be an ADK member

Needs to be your main account

One account per member

No advertising other communities in the club chat

General ADK rules do apply to the chat as well

HowADK.png.123aba2aa3b13d73ecb946c7f1023449.png

Post a reply on this post with your IGN

A staff member will reply to you as soon as possible

membersADK.png.fe341159d57494c802f43e30bb9af431.png

1. ADK VinasSol

2. ADK AOBLXIX

3. Seegull

4. CherryCrush65

5. Kaylon

6. NarwhalNightmare

7. Pinkdood

8. settleflame

9. Shadowst3p9

10. TheReals

11. 7highstraight

12. ADK Serenity 

13. ADK Tommycats

14. B3mo

15. Bobby1032

16. BookD20

17. Ceroloth

18. EG Shy

19. ErichanJewel

20. EUW Husky

21. GERNERALSTEEL

22. KeezyEnraged

23. LeeSinful

24. Mercer Hav3n

25. Omegakemoe

26. Omg Its Kemp

27 Rtz (feisty)

28. SecretLifeofG23

29. Shadraex

30. Starfirezz

31. Tagond

32. thereaperwolf

33. Tuhndra

34. Verdictor

35. Pelky

This will be updated when needed

Edited by Seagull
Updated by Narwhal!

3 minutes ago, FeistyTV said:

I think im technically already part of the club. Maybe you can put my name beside Rzt so people know its me?

Yeah of course, I didn't know that was you lol

It's added

Hello! I was just kind of searching around for communities and this one really grabbed my attention, I made an account and was hoping I could get more insight in this community asap. Thank you! 

Edited by Cerphus

15 minutes ago, Cerphus said:

Hello! I was just kind of searching around for communities and this one really grabbed my attention, I made an account and was hoping I could get more insight in this community asap. Thank you! 

So some quick info about =ADK= and the league of legends section of it. So ADK is a multi-gaming community with a variety of games. We have ARK Servers, Minecraft servers and an h1z1 server. We also sponsor other games where we have events for that section. For league of legends we play normals/ranked in the discord. We also have custom 5v5 games every Sunday at 7pm central time! 

Im currently on my phone, but I hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions :)

my discord name is Seagull, so feel free to message me, see you on the rift!

Thank you that was big help I think I will pop into discord tonight and look into things further, I look forward to meeting everyone on the rift! Thanks again!