Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
NarwhalNightmare

First Ever ADK Karaoke!!!

3 minutes ago, LtNoobslayer said:

Well it's been a fun 4 years. But I guess now it's officially time for me to leave. Never thought it'd come to this in ADK.

Sent from my Pixel using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

We will see you Saturday then.  You're the lead off singer! 

20 hours ago, LtNoobslayer said:

Well it's been a fun 4 years. But I guess now it's officially time for me to leave. Never thought it'd come to this in ADK.

Sent from my Pixel using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Hey don'te leave me here with these weirdos

if i sing i would kill your ears, been listening to sabaton a lot lately so don't know if you guys would like it xD

58 minutes ago, terriblechild said:

I'm game, what about you@LtNoobslayer

Sent from my MotoG3 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Nah, If I do a duet it'll be with @Jaden.  I've always wanted to harmonize with myself just like Zoidburg.

Was a great night of fun! Thank you @NarwhalNightmare for finally putting this together for ADK.  Here are some screenshots of the people that were there

4cefc26e83c57eea72a7b823222da7bb.png

d2efaa8069fa04598d7416deb58ae5fe.png

@7highstraight

@Bobby

@citten

@FeistyTV

@justicarAB

@NarwhalNightmare

@LaithSJ

@Mongoose

@Seagull

@VinasSol

@KeezyEnraged

@BookD20

And everyone else who was there that I didn't tag.  It was awesome seeing all of you there for close to 3 hours, and hope to see even more there next time. :)

Had a lot of fun, I had company over and she was getting mad that I was singing so late so I couldn't do my best :angry::angry: