Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hi everyone!

I'm Chris, 29 years old from Stockholm, Sweden but I go by the nick/gamertag FonieFones. I mostly play Overwatch and are looking for a fun group of people to team up with, since solo queuing offers a too wide spectrum of players - in most aspects . I recently also started to play some PUBG, although Overwatch remains my main game.

As I have a kid I won't be online everyday but mostly whenever I have some time left on my hand. I hope to get accepted an have the chance to get to know you guys and kicks some ass at Overwatch :) 

All the best,

Chris a.k.a FonieFones

Welcome to the ADK forums @foniefones Its very nice to meet you we have a large Overwatch section here and they do in houses every Friday night! If you havent joined us in Discord I welcome you to do so Here's a link to our fun for all channel to get you started https://discord.gg/H3a8CBY

Welcome to ADK! Like Brassy said, we have a very big overwatch section. We also have 2 PUBG channels to play in. I play a lot of PUBG so mabey sometime we can play a round or two.

Welcome to ADK! Would love to play some games with you! Also we have a weekly event Friday night at 8cst,we come together and play some fun game modes and then some in house competitive games. Hope to see you around!

12 hours ago, foniefones said:

Hi everyone!

I'm Chris, 29 years old from Stockholm, Sweden but I go by the nick/gamertag FonieFones. I mostly play Overwatch and are looking for a fun group of people to team up with, since solo queuing offers a too wide spectrum of players - in most aspects . I recently also started to play some PUBG, although Overwatch remains my main game.

As I have a kid I won't be online everyday but mostly whenever I have some time left on my hand. I hope to get accepted an have the chance to get to know you guys and kicks some ass at Overwatch :) 

All the best,

Chris a.k.a FonieFones

Welcome to ADK! Enjoy your time here with the Overwatch crew! I’ll have to swing over sometime and play with you guys. Ask any questions if you may have any!

Welcome to ADK! Would love to play some games with you! Also we have a weekly event Friday night at 8cst,we come together and play some fun game modes and then some in house competitive games. Hope to see you around!

Yeah sounds like a good idea! :)
Is the event on EU or NA servers?

Sent from my SM-G930F using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Welcome to the ADK forums [mention=28881]foniefones[/mention] Its very nice to meet you we have a large Overwatch section here and they do in houses every Friday night! If you havent joined us in Discord I welcome you to do so Here's a link to our fun for all channel to get you started https://discord.gg/H3a8CBY

Thanks!

I joined the discord channel yesterday, so I'm ready yo go :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app