Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Feisty

Show Us Your Clips!

Huh, yea I see how it is grainy, @Cuddles the Bear . You should take a screenshot of your settings and message them to me on Discord.

Edit: Your downloading them from the Overwatch client right, or is it from shadowplay or something?

Edited by TitanCMD

On 4/8/2018 at 9:15 AM, Markivo said:

This one was from a real long time ago but I thought it was funny. Please excuse the terrible quality... I'd only just started using pc when this was made.  

uhhhhhhhh ok

On 4/22/2018 at 2:28 AM, Cuddles the Bear said:

Ok, looked back on it, it seems to be in 1080 now?? Not questioning it heh.

When you upload to youtube it is only displayed at a lower quality. Over time youtube renders the video at multiple qualities until it reaches the quality it was uploaded at. Depending on the video size this can take a while. For a clip of a POTG or highlight this has taken up to about 30 mins, up to an hour on weekends (busy times)