Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Feisty

Show Us Your Clips!

Some more awesome clips! I've been super interested in trying to get better at widow since i kick it as a sniper in CS:GO. Always love the widow plays 

Edited by FeistyTV

Nice plays dude! I love Symetra as well but it seems like when I try to make plays like those I always get gibbed by someone haha.

Edited by FeistyTV

This montage is a tad old.  But man do I love it.  I mean it's only D.va, and my D.va play is atrocious xD.  But it's just fun, and everything sync'd to the audio.  The song choice was a bit questionable, but overall I adore this.  And I consider it some of my best work from an editing perspective.

Also my apologies for excessive posting in this forum, but making montages/random projects is something I enjoy as much if not more than the game it's self :D

Edited by ThatPeebsGuy
Apology for excessive posting xD But I love sharing my work, and getting feedback on how to up my editing game.

1 hour ago, GamerGirl884 said:

Okay, so. This is kind of a funny play of the game I got when facing a hanzo while me as D.va. Something funny happens to the hanzo and I was so glad I got this as Play of The Game.

mariamaple08's_highlight_17-11-19_23-09-36.mp4

For future can you upload to youtube or something. I will probably never download something someone has linked like this =P

18 hours ago, FeistyTV said:

For future can you upload to youtube or something. I will probably never download something someone has linked like this =P

I'm sorry if I'm skeptical with uploading certain game clips to youtube.