Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tundra

Greetings fellow gamers!

Hello everyone! My name is Tundra(Tom) and I just found ADK because I was searching for a community to play League of Legends with. It's just different when you are a part of something bigger and that's what I miss being in a community. So when I found this site, I was pretty ecstatic. I own a plethora of games, mainly just play super competitive games.

I'm really excited to meet all of you who play and have similar interests as I do.
Games: League of Legends(Mainly) | Overwatch
Roles: Support/ADC | Support 
Ranks: LoL Gold 4 | Overwatch Diamond 3k

If you guys have any questions, let me know. I'd love to answer some and get to know you all!

Welcome to ADK! We have an awsome overwatch and LoL section so I'm sure you will fit right in!

Welcome to The ADK Forums @Tundra Its very nice to meet you. Please feel free to join us in Discord if you havent already! We have a lot of people who play LOL and Overwatch.. Both sections do inhouses and other things..  One Our league admins is @Seagull and Overwatch is @FeistyTV There are others but these 2 can help get you started! I hope you enjoy it here and if you need anything just give a shout out and we will see what we can do!

Welcome to ADK! Hope you enjoy the community. 

Like brassy said we have an awesome overwatch section here and people are always looking for games. I would take a look through our forum section and perhaps grab some battle tags from the roster posted. If you are looking to play with people feel free to hop in our overwatch channels in discord and post in the #overwatch channel that you are looking to play.

Our overwatch inhouses are Friday nights at 8cst. This is a time for us to get together and play some fun custom game lobby's followed by some competitive rule set games amongst ourselves. 

Hope to see you around.

Edited by FeistyTV

It's nice to see a new player around! Welcome to ADK :)

You're welcome to add me on League if you want IGN: Kligidee(NA)

We host custom 5v5 games on sunday's at 7pm central time so you're most than welcome to join us!

Hope to see you around :D Just hop on discord and maybe we can play a few games of league 

Thank you all for the warm welcomes it means a lot. I will probably be popping in the discord tonight, mostly text at the moment. 

6 hours ago, Seagull said:

It's nice to see a new player around! Welcome to ADK :)

You're welcome to add me on League if you want IGN: Kligidee(NA)

We host custom 5v5 games on sunday's at 7pm central time so you're most than welcome to join us!

Hope to see you around :D Just hop on discord and maybe we can play a few games of league 

I will definitely add you when I get back home from class tonight :) I look forward to being a part of this community with you all ❤️

Hey! Lots of people that play league here on a daily basis. If you need any help on your process joining the community let me or another recruiter and we'll get you on your way. :) 

1 hour ago, Soap91 said:

Hey! Lots of people that play league here on a daily basis. If you need any help on your process joining the community let me or another recruiter and we'll get you on your way. :) 

Thank you so much! I think I understand everything, seems pretty straight forward! I look forward to playing games with some people in here soon! 

25 minutes ago, SLIMJIM said:

Welcome to ADK @Tundra. I would say more but I don't know shit about League. XD

Thank you so much! It's okay League is fun you should play :)