Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Greetings!

I was looking for a community to dive into so I could enjoy games with regular people, and hopefully, make friends. I usually play Overwatch, CS:GO, Guild Wars, or Old School Runescape. I do have some COD games, and do plan on expanding my library when I have the money. My name comes from the German word for meow -> miau, with an extra bit on the end. It's pronounced exactly the same as the English version except with a "za" on the end (meow-za). Usually, I have it as Miauße (German double "s", pronounced the same way), but some platforms do not allow special characters. If you can't tell by now, I know some German. I've been teaching myself for a few months, and plan on being fluent within a year. I love technology, building computers, tinkering with boards, etc... I also have hobbies in photography, music, magic, and coding. I'm a jack of most trades and a master of none. I'm thinking about starting a youtube channel around tech/vlogging, especially since I will be building an office completely from scratch. I have most of the parts and furniture listed and 3d modeled with my grand total easily over $4,000. This is getting a little long, so I suppose I'll go ahead and finish this up. I'm a 23-year-old computer science dropout who's disabled and wants people to chill with and have fun. I have tons of time, but no one to spend it with. Halp meh. ;~;

- Miauße

Welcome to ADK! That's quite the intro =P

We have a rather large overwatch section here and we hold weekly in- houses on friday nights where we play some fun custom game modes and just hang out and have some fun. We also do have some people who like to play guild wars and there are a few people with CS scattered about as well. I sure you will find lots of people to hang our with and play with here  =D

Feel free to pop into channels in the discord if you're looking for people to play with

14 hours ago, Miause said:

Greetings!

I was looking for a community to dive into so I could enjoy games with regular people, and hopefully, make friends. I usually play Overwatch, CS:GO, Guild Wars, or Old School Runescape. I do have some COD games, and do plan on expanding my library when I have the money. My name comes from the German word for meow -> miau, with an extra bit on the end. It's pronounced exactly the same as the English version except with a "za" on the end (meow-za). Usually, I have it as Miauße (German double "s", pronounced the same way), but some platforms do not allow special characters. If you can't tell by now, I know some German. I've been teaching myself for a few months, and plan on being fluent within a year. I love technology, building computers, tinkering with boards, etc... I also have hobbies in photography, music, magic, and coding. I'm a jack of most trades and a master of none. I'm thinking about starting a youtube channel around tech/vlogging, especially since I will be building an office completely from scratch. I have most of the parts and furniture listed and 3d modeled with my grand total easily over $4,000. This is getting a little long, so I suppose I'll go ahead and finish this up. I'm a 23-year-old computer science dropout who's disabled and wants people to chill with and have fun. I have tons of time, but no one to spend it with. Halp meh. ;~;

- Miauße

Hello sir and welcome to ADK :D 

Hey welcome to ADK! We have Overwatch inhouses every Friday at 9:00 PM EST where we do a fun gamemode and then play competitive 6v6! :) My battletag is Ricky10games#11681. Hope to ee you around!

@Miause Welcome to ADK.. Very nice introduction post... Its nice to see a nice long intro so Thank you for that.. If you need any help with anything just look for me in the Discord Im usually in the Minecraft area.. Dont hesistate! Happy gaming!