Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Natural Phenomenon

[Game Channel Requests] for [Fortnite channel]

Name: Natural Phenomenon

Form: =ADK= Discord Voice/Text Channel Requests

Your Name: Natural Phenomenon
Name of the Voice/Text Channel:: Fortnite channel
Brief Description of Why We Should Add it:: Fortnite came out in July and is similar to boarderlands, I got it from a friend and I have been playing it nonstop since. It has 4 person squads along with 100 player battle royal similar to PUBG. Currently atleast 5 members have it and it is fairly cheap right now for the standard edition which is the game will be F2P soon and it is very well polished for an early access game.
If this is a Voice Channel for a Game. Have you made a Let's Get This Game Going Application:: No
If Yes Please Give a Link to it::

Edited by Natural Phenomenon

22 hours ago, Natural Phenomenon said:

Name: Natural Phenomenon

Form: =ADK= Discord Voice/Text Channel Requests

If you are looking to get this game into ADK please use the other form ....Let's get this game going. Not Discord Voice/channel Request......

mmmmm. i dont know how this game would fair if it tried to get going in adk :P wouldn't really work out. butt could be a good choice to add a voice channel for it:p and if too many channels is a thing you could always remove 1 of the 13 other voice channels that are never used :D

19 minutes ago, Seagull said:

Can get get this please :)

I meet a lot of new people in the game and would love to bring them to adk! If they see people playing this game they might want to stick around

You guys just need to show that people are playing the game semi-consistently.  Go double check the request form read me for the details.

I think a voice channel or two in the discord would be a good idea, currently me and some other players use the ark channel since we play ark a lot too, but I know u guys like to keep things seperate

Ive seen a decent amount of people playing this game around the discord, and sometimes even invading ARK channels to do so. I think this was a great idea. Based of the responses here maybe this is something we should try and get going! Seems like a decent enough following! Will be rough though as it is another drop in and play kinda game.

3 hours ago, FeistyTV said:

Ive seen a decent amount of people playing this game around the discord, and sometimes even invading ARK channels to do so. I think this was a great idea. Based of the responses here maybe this is something we should try and get going! Seems like a decent enough following! Will be rough though as it is another drop in and play kinda game.

Completely agree that is a "drop in and play" kind of game. Epic games (developers of Fortnite) have a discord with dedicated lobby's for people to party up. It is a very popular game, and it is always a top 5 game on twitch.

12 minutes ago, Seagull said:

Completely agree that is a "drop in and play" kind of game. Epic games (developers of Fortnite) have a discord with dedicated lobby's for people to party up. It is a very popular game, and it is always a top 5 game on twitch.

I don't play it, but maybe one of you folks that does might be interested in making that post? Sell us the game and why you think ADK should sponsor it!

Just now, FeistyTV said:

I don't play it, but maybe one of you folks that does might be interested in making that post? Sell us the game and why you think ADK should sponsor it!

I used to play it, they made it a bit too cartoonish for my liking. Dance bombs for example lol. I might get back into it in the future, but I'm taking a break for the time being.

but what Feisty said! :D