Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
GizmoTLR

My Apologies

I just want to apologize if it seems like i stepped out of line earlier today and escalated that situation. My intention was to diffuse the issue and keep it out of a public chat area. And being somewhat part of that i want to say sorry to the discord mods and sorry to all the members that saw what happened.

No need to apologise for anything. You were trying to help but sometimes when it is that far gone there is no return. Only removel from it.

We thank you for trying to help us. In the future if you see things say something asap to keep it from going to that point .....

Thanks
Dowin

Sent from my XT1650 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Like DoWin said if you see something say something. I'm not always "online" but I do have the discord app on my phone and am a simple@Discord Admin away. And if I'm not available one of the other guys will be asap. We'd rather swarm false alarms than let things go unnoticed.

Sent from my Pixel using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

If you ever a green dot by my name, that means I'm not busy.

Same goes for most of the discord staff, we're always here to help, but if we're not there at that specific moment, we need a "hey can you help" and we're on it!

But thanks for trying to help :)