Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Pribomb

N0000B guy

Hey there, 
I play mobas  games such as heroes of the storm and LoL where i mainly play support and shot call and fps games like paladins and CS:GO (fairly new to this one) 

Glad to see you’ve come to check us out! We have many people that play league. We’ve got our own csgo server which is a gun game type of mode. I believe we have a few people that play hero’s of the storm and paladins off and on. I’m sure you’ll find somebody that has an interests in those games aswell. If you have any questions about the recruitment process or ADK itself feel free to ask away :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey pribomb welcome to ADK. 

I manage the CS:GO section and we are always happy to find new players to enjoy the game with. We are a fun friendly community, and don't worry at being new to a game, no one here should ever have to worry about that, we are here for fun, and there are lots of staff for each section to are eager to help you learn if needed. 

Just to let you know we hold weekly in house games for CS:GO. We are hoping that eventually this will grow into an event where we can play competitive games with and against each other as well as various other game modes. We would love to see you involved in the section so feel free to post in the #csgo or join the csgo voice channels if you're looking to play :)

hope you enjoy the community!

Welcome to adk! We have a big League section and we also have a growing CSGO section. I hope to play with you some time. We have two CSGO servers that ADK owns so hop in a csgo channel some time and we can play!

Welcome to ADK! :) The LoL section runs inhouses on Sunday nights at 8 PM EST, and as you've heard there are also lots of awesome opportunities to play CSGO here too. Be sure to join us on discord to get to know everyone. Hope to see you around!

Welcome to =ADK=, @Pribomb! I also play CS:GO, mainly community servers with default game modes (comp, or casual but in community, with different rule sets), and competitive of course! I hope we can play together sometime!