Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
AOBLXIX

Legion Expansion - On Sale + Level 100 Boost

Have you played WoW in the past but aren't sure if you want to get back into it or pay full price for the Legion Expansion? Don't worry! It's on sale right now for $29.99 USD for the Standard and $49.99 for the Deluxe. 

Purchase it today and come join the =ADK= Horde on Mal'Ganis! We'd love to have you around and you can either level up your character with the Level 100 character boost or continue playing with any of your own characters. 

The =ADK= World of Warcraft guild is a great place for you to come hang out and have a great time. Don't worry about having to play at specific times and be available for raids. The friendly atmosphere has brought a lot of people back and also brought a lot of new faces. . myself included. 

What are you waiting for?  Purchase today at this link - https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-legion

View full article

I was able to pick up the original WoW for 9.99 by clicking the "Play For Free" button on the battle.net game manager tab to create a trial account then click the "upgrade account" button in game. So $40 for the complete game vs $70 normally, not a bad deal. Seems like it was a sign for me to get back into the game.

Edited by GizmoTLR