Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
10TEN

10 here!

Hi! Im a gamer from Spain, Santoña, ive been playing since i can remember and i was looking for a place to play CSGO!

I used to be in other community but the cs go section died down little by little. I am DMG right now and trying to get to global.

I also play other games like PUBG or WoW and overwatch.

P.D.: I have a ban from 2010 (css) so i don't know if you'll want to have me, you know, youth.

You can check the date here if you want -> https://www.vac-ban.com/76561197980199041/stats.html

Un saludo!

Hey welcome to ADK! I play Overwatch too my battletag is Ricky10games#11681 if you ever wanna play! We also have inhouses on Fridays at 9:00 pm EST where we do a fun gamemode and then 6v6 competitive! :) Hope to see you around and get to play.

Hey there! Welcome to ADK! Glad to see you on the forums and hope to see you around on Discord more often. If you need any help with anything feel free to let me know :) 

Welcome to ADK! I play PUBG and Overwatch as well. It may be a little late for you to join us for inhouses, but we do have people playing at other times of the day as well. :) There are also CSGO inhouses on Saturdays at 8 PM EST. Hope to see you around! 

My battlenet tag is Erichan#11735 by the way!

Welcome to ADK!!! Glad to have another player that plays CSGO! I also play PUBG personally. We have CSGO inhouse at 7:00 PM Central. Hope to see you there!

Welcome here man! Hope to see you around on overwatch or pubg sometime!

Im silver 4 lol (highest was Gold Nova 2 but de-ranked due to inactivity)....... Welcome to ADK mate