Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sammy

Hello

Hello, my name is Samuel.

I come from Slovakia, I am 17y.o. currently studying at business academy in my birth town.

After summer break I am going to 2nd grade out of 4. I have been playing lot of H1 and WoW recently, having around 1,5k hours in H1, I am not any experienced player of WoW, got game last summer from my best friend. I have done multiple raids in Legion, Heroic EN - NH and just LFR ToS since i just recently hit 900 ilvl and people tend to ask for 900+

In the end I guess this is important for my application, I am not speaking very often, I am living with my parents, and because of internet issues I am in living room where is Tv going on most of the time. Also I studder so I prefer not to talk. 

Hello guys I am excited to join this Clan. Been lookin for a nice people to play with and practice my english. Even thought you probably won't hear me talking a lot because of my studder. Hope that won't be a big of a problem since I am fine with writing to people to give them info or anything. I see that you got multiple games that I like to play so will be a fun getting to know all of the guys from all sections as are H1, WoW, OW, Battlefield section, League section and even CS:GO section however I retired from that game and just being a stand in for friends.

Welcome to ADK! :) We have lots of h1z1 players here for you to play with. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. We also have tons of people who play WoW, they're super friendly. Even if you don't wish to talk, I encourage you to join us on discord to listen in. Hope to see you around!

Well hope you enjoy it way more than ever have. never really got into the game lol. Welcome to ADK

Edited by SLIMJIM